Address: Albert Cuypstraat 252 3 1073BP Amsterdam
- Jeroen Pluim
- Albert Cuypstraat 252 3 1073BP Amsterdam
- Phone number:
- +31(0)20 261 8336
Terms used in this agreement
Services - online tools and platform provided and hosted by Reason.AI (including websites: https://reason.ai , https://platform.reason.ai)
Third Party Services - any third party applications or software that integrate with the Services through the platform, or any other third party products, services or businesses.
Customer Services - any services which integrate with the Services on Customer behalf (including but not limited to: self-hosted by Customer, third-party hosted on Customer behalf and others).
Communication Providers - any services which integrated by us or with us in order to provide connectivity of the Services, User and Customer.
Bot - a product of cooperation, configuration and integration of Services, Third Party Services and Customer Services, a derivative product of operations performed by Customer or on Customer behalf, using the Services.
Customer - entity or person who entered into the Customer Agreement with us and uses Services to create chat-bots in order to provide their own services to the User.
User - person who interacts with the Services by utilising the Bot without modifying it. User is the person whose data is processed by the Services, Third Party Services and Customer Services in order to provide benefits for both User and Customer.
Customer Data - data which is provided and produced by Customer, Customer Services and the Services in result of entering into Customer Agreement and creating, publishing and exploiting a Bot(s).
User Data - data which is collected by the Services from Communication Providers and Customer Services in order to provide services to both User and Customer. such data could only include information which is given access to by User himself explicitly or implicitly by agreeing with Communication Provider or Customer Services respective policy or terms of service.
Information We Collect And Receive
Reason.AI may collect and receive User Data and Customer Data and other information and data (“Other Information”) in a variety of ways:
- User Data. Users routinely submit User Data to the Services then using the Bot(s). Customer Services may routinely submit User Data to the Services in order to provide their respective services to the User.
- Customer Data. Customers routinely submit Customer Data to the Services then using the Services to create, modify and publish the Bot(s). Customer Services integrated with the Services may routinely submit Customer Data to the Services in order to provide their respective services to the User.
Other Information. Reason.AI and the Services also collect, generate and/or receive Other Information:
- Account Information. To create or update a Customer account, Customer supply the Services with an email address, phone number, password and others.
- Services Metadata. When an User interacts with the Services, metadata is generated that provides additional context about the way User work. For example, Reason.AI logs time and date of messages User posts to the Services.
- Log data. As with most websites and technology services delivered over the Internet, our servers automatically collect information when access or use the Services and record it in log files. This log data may include the Internet Protocol (IP) address, the address of the web page visited before using the Services, browser type and settings, the date and time the Services were used, information about browser configuration and plugins, language preferences and cookie data.
- Device information. Reason.AI collects information about devices accessing the Services, including type of device, what operating system is used and device settings. Whether we collect some or all of this Other Information often depends on the type of device used and its settings.
- Location information. We receive information from you and other third-parties that helps us approximate your location. We may, for example, use a business address submitted by you, or an IP address received from your browser or device to determine approximate location. Reason.AI may also collect location information from devices in accordance with the consent process provided by your device.
- Third Party Services. Customer can choose to permit or restrict Third Party Services for their Bot(s). Typically, Third Party Services are software that integrate with our Services, and Customer can enable and disable these integrations for their Bot(s). Once enabled, the provider of a Third Party Service may share certain information with Reason.AI. For example, if a Communication Provider application is enabled to connect Bot to User, we may receive username and social network ID of Users, along with additional information that the application has elected to make available to Reason.AI to facilitate the integration. Users should check the privacy settings and notices in these Third Party Services to understand what data may be disclosed to Reason.AI. When a Third Party Service is enabled, Reason.AI is authorized to connect and access Other Information made available to Reason.AI in accordance with our agreement with the Third Party Provider. We do not, however, receive or store passwords for any of these Third Party Services when connecting them to the Services.
- Additional Information Provided to Reason.AI. We receive Other Information when submitted to our Services or if you participate in a focus group, contest, activity or event, apply for a job, request support, interact with our social media accounts or otherwise communicate with Reason.AI.
Generally, no one is under a statutory or contractual obligation to provide any User Data, Customer Data or Other Information (collectively, “Information”). However, certain Information is collected automatically and, if some Information, such as Account details, is not provided, we may be unable to provide the Services.
Special and / or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website and / or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors who are younger than 16 years. Unless they have permission from parents or guardians. However, we can not check if a visitor is older than 16. We recommend parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without this permission, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will delete this information.
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data
Reason.ai processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- To ultimately provide you the Services
- Sending our newsletter and / or advertising brochure
- Call or email (if necessary) to carry out our services
- Inform you about changes to our services and products
- Give you the opportunity to create an account
- Reason.ai analyzes your behavior on the platform in order to improve our system and to tailor the range of products and services to your preferences.
Reason.ai decides [on the basis of automated processing operations] on matters that can have (significant) consequences for people. This concerns decisions taken by computer programs or systems, without involving a person (for example an employee of Reason.ai). Reason.ai uses the following computer programs or systems: Google TensorFlow, Theano, NLPipe.
How long we store personal data
Reason.ai does not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to fulfill the goals for which your data is collected. We use shortest possible retention periods to protect your personal data.
Sharing personal data with third parties
Reason.ai shares User Data generated and/or collected in process of exploiting the Bot with Customer who created the Bot and his Customer Services, various third parties if this is necessary for the execution of the agreement and to comply with any legal obligation. With companies that process User Data in our assignment, we conclude a processor agreement to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. Customer and respective third parties remain responsible for these processing operations. Reason.ai also provides your personal data to other third parties. We only do this with your express permission.
We do share following information with parties described below:
- message content including any personal data intentionally or non-intentionally included within;
For all parties we do share information with, we do so only if customer and client explicitly agreed with that (by using corresponding communication medium (“Communication Provider”) or by choosing to publish their Bot through corresponding communication platform operated by Communication Provider)
- IBM Watson (https://www.ibm.com/watson/):
- Access and data policy:
- for NLP processing, using IBM Watson Cloud Conversation APIs
- Google ChatBase (https://chatbase.com/)
- Access and data policy:
- to provide chat bot analytics, using ChatBase API;
- Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/):
- Access and data policy:
- to provide communication via Facebook Messenger Platform
- WhatsApp (https://www.whatsapp.com/):
- to provide communication via WhatsApp Messenger;
- Access and data-policy:
Limitation of Liability
We strongly discourage using our Services and Communication Providers we integrate with to perform financial information exchange (credit card numbers, bank account details and related information, “Financial Information”). We do not take responsibility for securing such information across the Services, Third Party Services, Communication Providers and Customer Services. We encourage Users not to include such information in routine content submitted to the Services. However we do not take action nor responsibility to prevent Customer from creating a Bot which could ask for such information or User from sharing such information across the Services, Third Party Services, Communication Providers and/or Customer Services.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use